ANNA ADVENTURE DRESS DELUXE GIRLS COSTUME
Not all princesses just sit around in a castle wearing a crown all day! Just take a look at Princess Anna from Arendelle. She likes to spend her days making snowmen with her sister and she's not afraid of heading out into the harsh weather if it means saving her kingdom, or her sister from danger! If that's the kind of brave girl that your child is, then maybe it's about time for her to transform into the signature movie character.
This Anna Adventure dress is a deluxe child costume based on the character from the animated film. It's a powder blue dress that has plenty of little touches to make your girl feel like a true princess of Arendelle. The shoulders and collar both have cute little tufts of faux fur (no polar bears wear harmed in the making of this outfit), and it has blue decorative faux buttons on the top. The waist has a purple sash which adds a pop of color to the look. A ring of little reindeer runs along the bottom of the skirt. (We think Sven would approve of that little design touch.)
Make sure you make tons of snowmen when your little girl wears this outfit! After all, she'll be ready to sing that special song from the movie once she has a look this fun. Be sure to check out our Elsa and Olaf costumes to create a fun group costume for your family based on movie.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex stretch velour; 75% acrylic, 25% polyester faux fur
- One-piece costume styled as bolero jacket over dress w/ waist sash
- Hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Faux fur trim at collar, shoulders & jacket panels
- Jacket panels close with zipper
- Printed reindeer around skirt hemline
- Dress w/ Attached Jacket Panels & Sash